We were in IA for almost two weeks. Then we had my cousin Leslie here for a week. I must say, we had a great few weeks. The kids OD'd on grandparents. Then we went right into fun times with Leslie. It is pretty cool getting to spend time with cousins now that they are turning into adults. Quinton and I are both older than all of our cousins, which means that we have watched them grow up. Now they are adults and quite fun to be around. Family isn't all bad huh?
When we were in IA we had an Attic picnic. Deanna decided we should have a party and while we were doing that, we would clean out the Attic in their garage. In her words: "so when I die you don't have to deal with it." It was also a great way for us to get some good crap!! I have included some pictures in here about that trip and what we did while we were there.
Avery starts school soon. I am really excited to see her enjoy school. It will be interesting to get in a new schedule. I know she will love that she has somewhere to go everyday. She LOVES to go places. Tanner will be glad to have some good one on one time. I am looking forward to that for both of us. Shea will not care what is going on since she is indifferent as long as she gets naps.
I don't have much else to post. Enjoy the pictures.
1 comment:
I'm an grateful for the fun update... thanks!
Post a Comment