Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery

Seems like just yesterday I was scared to death of being a mommy. Now you are a 4 year old drama queen, who has all the answers, and is in charge of every situation in this house. You have to know what is going on in everyone's life. If it didn't happen in front of you, there are 42 questions as to what has just happened and what will happen. So many questions come out of your mouth in one day it is shocking to me. I never knew what I was getting into when we had you, but I am so pleased that I have you. God certainly knew what he was doing when he gave you to us. What a joy you have been for these four years, I cannot imagine what kind of person you will grow up to be, but I can't wait for the ride. Thanks for being the best kid to a very grateful mommy.

The day started with just Avery and Mommy. Tanner and Shea slept in, Daddy went to work. So we got up and had the birthday doughnut by ourselves. We discussed what she had to say when people asked her how old she was. She was soooo excited (note the glimmer in her eyes when you ask) that she was now four and was able to tell people that!! Enjoy the first few pictures of her day.

Blessings to all (I know I am).



3 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Avery.
I hope you all had a wonderful day today. K I am so glad that you called today....I love it when you check up on me....I need that.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Avery!

gpaul212 said...

How beautiful. My best wishes to Avery!