Congratulations. I knew it was a matter of time before the announcement of a new addition to the Wilson clan. The world is going to get another freaking adorable kid!
Congrats, Poopie!! I am so happy for you. Now, the kids and I will have no excuse but to come down and meet the new little one next spring since we're just a hop skip and BIG jump away! I hope that you feel better soon! love ya!
4 comments:
Congratulations! Hope you begin to feel better.
Congratulations. I knew it was a matter of time before the announcement of a new addition to the Wilson clan. The world is going to get another freaking adorable kid!
Congrats, Poopie!! I am so happy for you. Now, the kids and I will have no excuse but to come down and meet the new little one next spring since we're just a hop skip and BIG jump away! I hope that you feel better soon! love ya!
Congratulations from Auntie Laura and family.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment