Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Coordinated much.

Here is the series of events:

Tanner learned to get out of his crib. Now he sleeps in a big boy bed. I hate it. I cannot contain him. I have to go upstairs 35 times in a night just to keep him in bed. I am told it will subside. So now we are waiting him out. He is knocking on the door right now. Probably signing furiously from the other side about something he thinks he needs. Too bad you cannot hear sign language.

I have a bunch of pictures I am going to post from last night with Q getting Tanner's bed ready. They went nuts. I also am attaching video of him climbing out. The ease of it is scary.






Note: the pictures of the kids going crazy on the bed are all taken in less than a minute.

P.S. he is still crying...not liking this big boy stuff. (Oh yeah the paint colors are going away)

No comments: