God has given us many blessings in life. These are the tales of just a few of them. Follow along in our journey.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Time....not mine anymore.
I wish it were easy. The kids go to sleep and I do too. Well too bad when the kids go to sleep I need to get 843 things done. I have lots of things to finish, start, and keep working on. But then I work and work and never seem to get all I want to do done. Then Avery gets up, "I take a big nap mommy." So we go through our waking up routine. "Do you need to go potty?" "Want a snack?" "Are you still tired?" "Want to snuggle?" Sometimes it is good...sometimes not so much. I will miss these times with her when she goes to school (or quits napping). But when she is at school do you think I will get anymore of my "crap" done? Doubt it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment