Sorry to everyone that was hoping that I was on the ball. Unfortunately I was not, and I guess you just have to deal with it. However, I have had a couple things on my plate. Today we (Robin and I) hosted a baby shower for our friends Lawrence and Sarah. Sarah is due with her second baby in April. She decided to space them out a little though. She has a 7 year old and has no more baby stuff left. We had to make sure that they got everything they needed for this little guy.
The first picture is of Sarah and Robin (with me of course). Robin is due in about 2 weeks. Sarah is due April 15th. Whew...two babies. LOVE IT.

The other pictures are of the kids and me. Just some gems.



1 comment:
Tanner is looking like a little man - I cannot believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment