Friday, February 29, 2008

3 WEEKS????

For those of you who don't know, we are moving to Kansas. If you read this blog but don't get the email....that is the latest news. We have known for a little over 2 weeks that we are moving.

As I sit here and work (yes it is 10:30 at night) I looked at a calendar. SURPRISE. We are moving in three weeks. OH MY! I have been relaxing lately since we don't have the connex here yet to load with our stuff, and I worked my butt off this past weekend to get this house in shape for someone to buy. Oh yeah WE SOLD OUR HOUSE YESTERDAY! Little side note there!

I am starting to get excited now. I have had little goals in mind. I have gotten through all of those now. Now I have to pack my house up and get ready to get out.

That is all I have now. I do have pictures. I will load them in a minute. I just had to write that down.

BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL. Remember who is in charge of your life. If you say you, you are not living your life fully!! Trust me, your life will be better once you let go.

1 comment:

Meegan Beth said...

Congrats Poopie!! Where in KS? You guys are going to be a lot closer and we will have to get together!! Let me know some details when you get a moment! I'm excited!