Sorry for not posting for so long. It has been quite a journey. We left on Friday March 21st. We headed out but only made it a few hours from Anchorage. We were tired from all the moving stuff that we didn't have it in us to push any harder. So we stopped. We then got up Saturday and started our long trek. We ended up in Cedar Rapids on Thursday night. The kiddos were already in bed so we didn't wake them. We traveled a total of 4222 miles. I will put our log of miles on here when the kids take a nap today. They are not wanting to nap today, so we are pushing it off right now.
Quinton started his new job today in Kansas. We have had quite a trial trying to get him down there. Long and the short of it is that we should see him this weekend to try to get the car that he was supposed to take down there yesterday. He rented a car and headed off yesterday. He is staying in a hotel for a couple days until he can find a place for temporary housing. Once that happens we will go down in a couple weeks to see him, just before Tanner's birthday on the 18th of April.
I am busy keeping up with Tanner, who is walking like a champ and into EVERYTHING. I will post some pictures when I get the cord to my camera out of where ever it might be.
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Keep us in there for a little bit longer...we still need to find a house.
2 comments:
i'm so glad you made it safe! we miss you so much!
love you!!!cassie
I am so happy you made it safe and sound. I will just miss you guys - I will be in Cedar Rapids on April 19th.
Post a Comment