Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 on Tuesday might have to be renamed...

We had a busy last week with spring break.  This week is turning into the same.  It appears that this week is very crazy for everyone.  I have been asked 3 times to help others out last minute.  It happens to be a week where apparently everyone is having a hard time!  Glad it isn't just me.  So with out further adieu.


1.  Avery was SO excited to show her teacher her lost tooth.  I wonder if teachers get tired of seeing kids playing with their teeth, loosing their teeth, and their yucky 5 year old mouths.  I am not one for peering inside a kids mouth that much. 

2.  If I had a nickel for everytime Avery said, "I can't wait to tell Miss Weller..." I would have around $300.  That is too much folks.  Miss Weller is Avery's Kindergarten teacher we have been blessed with!

3.  Tanner is such a funny guy.  He loves to play outside with water.  Last week at the beginning of the week it was 80 degrees.  So we dragged the water table out.  This week it has topped 45ish...no place for a water table.  That kid manages to find water somewhere though.  He comes in dripping with sand stuck to everything.

4.  I hate daylight saving time.  My kids love it.  You know why?  Because they can see each other when they are all gabbing when they should be sleeping!  GO.TO.SLEEP!!

5.  Shea is hilarious.  That girl is funny, and she doesn't do it to get a laugh out of you.  Oh sure she does sometimes. But most of the time she is just doing it her way, regarless of what you think of it.  I love that!

6.  Tanner had so much fun when we went to Great Wolf Lodge 3 weeks ago.  Kid had water all over him.  Last night I cut his hair, he had to shower with Dad to get the hair off of himself.  He SCREAMED through the shower.  I don't get it.  Anyone?

7.   Quinton came home from this last trade show with stars in his eyes, just as predicted.  I am certain he had fun, learned some stuff, and cannot wait the 3 years until he gets to do it again.  I still don't understand what he is talking about.

8.  We are having a stretch of crappy weather.  I need good weather to survive.  Sun where are you?

9.  Tanner turns 4 in a couple weeks.  Anyone have any good ideas for cakes.  So far he has asked for a truck, a butterfly, and a hand.  I am not sure how to make flesh colored cake so I think the hand might be out.

10.  Quinton turns 33 at the end of April.  He still tells people he is 31.  Makes me laugh.  That guy has to check his license and do some math when he is asked his age.  What about you....do you have to think about how old you are?

1 comment:

ArcticAngel said...

I was 32 before I stopped telling people I was 30. I didn't mean to do it, I really had forgotten! :)