Shockingly. We have been great since Christmas. We have been keeping busy with the house. We are almost done getting some major stuff done on the house, including, but not limited to painting, remodeling, plumbing and reorganizing. Currently Quinton's big project is working on moving the location of our Washer and dryer. Anyone that has ever hooked up a washer or dryer knows what an undertaking that would be. So he has been a busy man.
The kids and I are in Iowa right now. We came up here for 10 days to get some family time in before I am too big to do anything but grow a baby. The kids are getting spoiled and I am getting some needed rest. We are having fun in the colder weather. I would love to get the kids outside in the snow but I don't think I have it in me to spend time in 6 degree weather. The weather was quite cold when I got here. The first night I was here was -29. I hate to say it wasn't a big deal for me because of Alaska, but really it wasn't so much of a big deal for me.
Avery is very excited for her time with Grandparents. She has been begging to come up here and visit. Tanner doesn't really know why we are here but he loves all the attention.
I got to spend the weekend with the women in Quinton's extended family. We all got together for his Aunt Dana's birthday. We take our sewing machines and work on whatever project we have going on at the time. I finished Tanner's quilt that I started when he was 2 months old. I will get it embroidered and quilted while I am here hopefully. It was very exciting to get that completed. I will post some pictures when I find the cable I need for my camera.
Blessings,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment