Thought I would get these up before the holiday takes over. I have a few minutes right now while waiting for my Mom and Lyle to get here. They left Iowa this afternoon, we have about an hour before they get here. We have been busy getting chores done so we don't have to do them while we have company. Tomorrow should be lots of fun. Avery is SOOOO ready to celebrate Jesus' birthday. We are going to sing happy birthday and everything.
I hope this Christmas is a huge reminder as to what Jesus has done for you to bring you salvation. Do not forget the reason for the season.
Blessings.

2 comments:
merry christmas from your AK friends!!!
What a wonderful picture! Hope you had a great visit with your family. We had a very, merry Christmas. We had much to be thankful for this holiday. The freedom to worship our King... with no strings attached! :)
Post a Comment