So today was the day to get rid of the gooey eye that we have dealt with since he was born. His left eye had a very clogged nasolacromal duct. Not sure if I spelled that correctly. It wouldn't drain at all so we had to get it fixed. Basically they just put a probe down there and clear it out. The Dr. said that it would not have fixed itself because it was so blocked. So we made a good decision. Always hard to tell when you are faced with surgery on a baby. He did really well all morning and I have no complaints. It was smooth sailing.
Q and I got up at 4:30 am. We have been moving since. A friend of mine said she would watch Avery so she was there at 5:45. We were at the hospital at 6:00 am and were busy up until discharge just after 9:00 am. So all in all not a bad use of a few hours this am. Needless to say we are ALL tired. They are going to bed shortly (about an hour early for nap time, I am not going to deal with the crabby). Once they get to bed, I will get my camera out of the car and put up the picture of Tanner in his little gown.
Blessings!
2 comments:
I am glad to hear Trapper is doing great....I thought Lydia was going to fall into that too....Her eye cleared up about 2 weeks ago and is going great. K - I have been thinking about you way too much lately.
Hope all is well! Hannah had that but it went away on its own. Hope you are feeling well. If you are into vitamins you should check out Shaklee. One thing that curbed my sickness was Stomach Stoothing complex mixed with Performance drink! Check it out... www.shaklee.com
Much Love,
D
Post a Comment