Tuesday, October 07, 2008

$2.99

That was the price for fuel per gallon today when I passed the gas station. Do you remember when it was $.99 a gallon? Could you imagine then being happy to see $2.99? I couldn't believe it when I went by. Wow...I should really fill up before it goes up again. Yeah just like last time. I filled up last week for $3.23 a gallon. Could have saved...blah blah.

Unreal.

***Added after posting: It occured to me that those people that bought a car from one of those dealerships that said that they would get $2.99 a gallon for 2 years, might start kicking themselves if it gets any lower. Funny huh?

4 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Good deal, I bought at $3.05 and thought I was doing well.

I also remember when it was 50 cents a gallon. :)

ArcticAngel said...

$3.88/gallon thats what I paid 2 days ago. Never thought I'd be happy to see gas drop below $4!!!

Meegan Beth said...

Totally..Jonathan said the price per barrel is low enough right now that it could get closer to low $2. Yes, and you are right, I am sure those people with the $2.99/gallon deal ARE kicking themselves!
How you feeling??

Meegan Beth said...

Totally..Jonathan said the price per barrel is low enough right now that it could get closer to low $2. Yes, and you are right, I am sure those people with the $2.99/gallon deal ARE kicking themselves!
How you feeling??