Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures

So I finally am putting some pictures up of the kids. There are four from Tanner's surgery, one of my hippie daughter on Sunday for church. Enjoy.







Other than the pictures, we are just fine. I celebrated my 29th birthday. YIPPEE. Actually not much of a celebration. I was not in the mood for cake, even though I made cupcakes for my bible study. I went to dinner (which Q arranged since he was out of town) with one crabby kid and both refusing to eat. So I ate and they cried. How relaxing. Then a couple of my friends came over and brought a delicious birthday treat. I have trouble with sweets right now since I am pregnant. So she made this cream cheese thing that was SO good, not too sweet. We enjoyed our treat after the kids went to bed.

Q is home, I am off duty. I am enjoying a little down time.

1 comment:

Emily said...

OMG - I LOVE the mohawk.