Thursday, January 24, 2008

We miss our daddy....

Avery misses her Daddy. This is a little note that we made for him. It was tough getting them to sit still for the picture.



Since she misses her Daddy so much, she often ends up in time-out. She acts out and then blames it on missing her Daddy. This is what she does after time-out. Oh the humanity. PETA is going to have a fit. (for all of you that can't tell, those are the little people animals...toys...).



This is what happens while she is in time-out. Tanner just cannot stay away from his sister. He loves her too much.




We miss Daddy, just a little note to him, since he gets to look at his babies from the middle of nowhere.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Emily said...

These are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Kristie,

That is so incredibly cute... I can just see Avery lining up her little people animals in the corner. Holly asks about coming back up all the time. I think we will have to make another trip up far sooner than I originally planned. Love you guys!