So my Auntie Gail made a complaint to management (My Mom) that I haven't posted since veterans day. Well it isn't because I am lazy. It is mostly because right after veterans day Avery had the stomach flu, then Tanner, then me....then we left for IA. Quinton waited until the day of Tanner's Baptism to get the stomach flu. Since then we haven't stopped running between families to make our yearly appearance. So....that is my reason...not an excuse...just the reason.
We had a wonderful time during thanksgiving visiting with all the friends and family. I got to see my brother for the first time in 3 years. That was wonderful. His wife is pregnant and is due in April. They are about to have their first!! Boy they don't know what they are getting into. I hope they have a girl. Rob needs to know what that is like!
We got to see a bunch of Quinton's family, which is always chaotic and fun at the same time. Quinton missed seeing some of his family since he was sick for the Baptism. It really was too bad, but not much we could do about it, since he decided to get most of his family sick at the same time. The last count we had of people that came down with the stomach flu was 11. YIKES!! Pretty brutal!
I went on a trip for work down to Orlando. I know...work you say? Well I am still helping out at work while they need me. I will probably work until the end of the year and into next year. Who knows. Anyway, I went to Orlando for a convention for all the defense contractors (people who help trian the military before they go in to battle). It was fun, interesting, and LOTS of work. The kids spent time at both grandparents and Quinton went back to AK "to make money for mommy" according to Avery. The kids handled it well and had fun!
Now we are spending another week here in IA before heading back to AK. We have been visiting with my Gram and G-pop (my Mom's parents). It has been great seeing Avery interact with them. She has taken to both of them quite well. We also are going to spend some time with Deanna and Clyde again at the end of the week.
Start saying your prayers for me because I am flying with the kids by myself on Saturday. I am sure it will be an adventure. Even if it is awful I will be only out 7 hours of my life. I can survive that!! NO PROBLEM!!
I will be posting pictures in a minute. First I have to download them and put them into a slide show. So be patient with me Auntie Gail. No more complaints to management!
Love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment