Thursday, September 27, 2007

The kids today....and yesterday....

Today was a busy day. After getting up many times through the night, I was up at 6 am to get ready before the kids wake up. They get up between 6 and 7...their choice not mine. So in order to get a shower before they get up I have to beat them. When I got out of the shower I could hear the little man making noises...which means he is ready to be UP! I got him up, while changing him, Avery joined us. She was a stitch this morning. Sometime in the last couple days she figured out that if she uses a book she can turn on the lights all by herself. So needless to say we have no less than 20 lights on at one time.

After work we played, ate dinner, changed diapers, worked on Avery's potty training...yeah that is an on going process....and then headed to Church. I am taking a class that is called the Truth Project. It is very interesting.

We got home only to put Avery directly in bed. She was very good about that. Tanner went right down too. Whew...what a day.

I had to show off my kiddos though. Avery has enough hair to put it all up in ONE ponytail. Avery's hair is growing weird however, now I have proof. If you take a look at the pictures you can see where her hair is not growing at the same rate. There is an inch all around her head that has "baby" hair. Weird but true. Take a gander. Another milestone is that Tanner is sitting up. He is doing very well with the sitting thing. I still put pillows around him, just in case but he is all about the sitting up.







Enjoy all the new stuff. I wanted to congratulate Meegan and her faimly on their new addition. I am so happy for you guys. Welcome Alana!!

No comments: