Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy, Busy

So my sister and niece came for a visit for a week. It was great. We had such a wonderful time. Avery and Holly spent most of the time fighting with each other but they still managed to have a little fun on the side. It was very relaxing though. I spent a bunch of time working from home. Brandy was able to relax some since her work wouldn't call because she warned them of the time change. Tanner had a great time just getting poked, prodded and generally bugged. Avery managed to drop a book on his face (hence the shiner in many of the pictures I will be posting).

We went to the reindeer farm. We had a great time. Within 12 minutes of being there both the girls fell in the reindeer poopie mud. It was so funny though. The picture of the girls raising their arms is from there.

Let's see...oh yes I also left Avery and Tanner with Quinton for an evening. I came back and the living room had thrown up toys. I really didn't realize we had so many toys...until I couldn't walk around the living room. I ended up sweeping the floor in order to walk around.

I am also posting a video of Tanner laughing. He thought it was funny when I banged on the floor. That is that weird noise during the video. I am going to post a bunch of stuff...so look around and enjoy.

Kristin







No comments: