Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday

Today I got to sleep in. Sleeping in is a relative word...it just meant that I didn't get "up" with the kids. Our house has the living area upstaris and the bedrooms downstairs. So I listened to the kids running around for a couple hours. I cannot complain though, I got to stay in bed without the kids. I love my kids but I need some me time too. We also borrowed my friend's daughter, Toni. She is 7 and gets very into her make believe play. Avery loves to destroy anything her little fingers touch. Lucky Toni.

I went to costco with the "crazies" today. Had to get diapers. It is a must obviously. I also went to a lunch this afternoon with a bunch of Alumna from my sorority. It was really nice. Haven't associated with the AOII side of my life in quite awhile. We are going to petition to start an Alumni chapter here. It is pretty cool.

In the last 2 weeks the bees have exploded around here. We don't have screens on our doors or windows. So it seems that we have about 1000 bees in our house at any one time. Toni has learned to fear bees and is quickly transferring that fear to Avery. We also think that Tanner was stung 2 times today. He has two "marks" on his head. They look like they are stings but they could be other bites. Apparently he isn't concerned or allergic. Lucky. If you touch them he doesn't even flinch. He has to have a high pain tolerance since Avery normally has her fingers in his eyes.

That is about it for today!

No comments: