Avery has been having nightmares just about every night. I am told that it comes about this age. This morning took the cake. Avery woke up this morning with an awful scream. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I went into her room and she was on her way out to me. She was screaming her head off. When I finally got her calmed down I asked her what was wrong. She held her hands up and said "bears bite my fingers". Oh my goodness. So I asked her to show me the bears. She pointed at the stuffed bear on her dresser. We took it out of her room and put it in my room. She felt better and calmed down. WOW. That was heartbreaking. She keeps telling me now that bears bite her fingers. I hope this doesn't cause a problem with her and her stuffed bears.
In other news, Tanner finally popped his tooth through. He has been working on these two teeth for a few weeks now. He finally got one through and another is not far from coming through too. He is constantly chewing on his hands and fingers.
Quinton is out of town right now. He is in the Fairbanks area. He should be home in about 2 weeks. So Avery has been going crazy trying to figure out where he is. She asked yesterday morning where Daddy was. I told her he was out of town. About 30 minutes later she said to me, "I want to go see him". I said who. She said "Daddy". I thought it was so great she had retained the fact that Daddy is out of town and wanted to go see him.
Other than that nothing much to post about today. Blessings!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry she's having nightmares! That's never any fun. Maybe the bears thing comes from Craig and Eli? LOL
Hope you are all well let me know if you need help while Quinton is away...cass
Chloe had what they call "night terrors." She would scream, cry, and hyperventilate; but not wake up. It was horrible. Someone told me to wake her up about 20 min into her REM cycle of sleep. when in the heck is that? Lincoln had nightmares too. He grew out of them pretty quick. We had to not watch Scooby Doo for awhile. I hope it gets better.
Post a Comment