Friday, April 27, 2012

Painted



The beauty of summer.  I know it isn't summer.  Summer around here means playing endlessly outside.  That is where we are at.  My kids love to play outside.  They love to get wet and dirty.  Their new favorite game is to take the chalk, soak it in water, then paint.  They paint the sidewalk and themselves.  Shea is dyed pink right now.  I need to get a picture.  I saw these tonight as I was cleaning after they went to bed.  I had to stop to take a picture of the beauty.  God is so unbelievably good.  I look at these pictures and think how great He is to have made my children just for me.  I love my kids more than I could ever say.  I am so thankful for the simple fact that I get to stay at home with them and see this beauty everyday.

This picture is Shea's addition to the front of the house.  She planted her fake flowers. You can see the leftovers from the kids everywhere.  I LOVE it.  I really do.  I am so very thankful.

I also have to mention, as I write this, Quinton is in the other room singing praise music while putting mud up on the new drywall in the kitchen.  Not much else in my life could make me happier than to hear him praise and worship while doing a mundane task like mud drywall.  

No comments: