Here we are trying to get the perfect family photo...again. I didn't realize they were "bombing" my photo until I looked at the finished product. I don't really care that they did this since it is my kids at their best. I love that they did it without anyone telling them to do it. I especially love Shea. She wants to be like her big brother and sister soooooooo badly. Eliza is going to have a huge hurdle to catch up with them.
This is my favorite birthday photo by far. Why, you ask? Well the sparkle on his face for sure. He is so pumped to be 5. Although we have had a few rough days since he turned 5, I couldn't be more proud of this little guy. The other reason I love this photo is because of his ears. Just look at those. I can absolutely claim this boy as my own. What a beaut.
Last but not least, this is Shea with her buddy Ryan. We call Shea, Shea-shea. We call Ryan, Ry-ry. These two are the best of friends. They play together so well. They ask about each other daily. They love to sit, talk, play, ride, just be together. I have NEVER had a kid love another kid so much. I love this picture of the two of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment