Thursday, October 07, 2010

Am I crazy?

So I am pretty sure many of the people around me are thinking that I have gone off the deep end lately.  I have been on a health kick.  Not really a health kick, more of a health kick some butt!  Have you ever really looked at the crap you are putting into your body?  Really looked at it?  Really?  Because once you start looking, you will be shocked at how much stuff is in there, what effect it can have, and why it is important.  Our society tells us we need to go to the medical doctor for everything.  We need to go if our back hurts, head hurts, knee hurts, depression, stomach ache....did you ever think about the food you eat having an effect on you and your well being?  I bet not.  Did you ever think that the food you are giving your children could CAUSE them to have ADHD?  There are so many ways to make yourself feel better.  The first way is to kick the crap from your diet.  The second is to take care of the body you have been given. 

Don't believe me?  Take a look at some research:

This is what happens when pregnant ladies are exposed to crap from all over.

This is what happens when you drink Mt. Dew.

This is research on cord blood.  Cord blood is one of the most pure samples you could get. 

This is an article on food additives.  Check it out.  Might open your eyes.

One that is not on the list that should be added is High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Of course this isn't everything.  But what you could be doing is paying attention to what you are eating.  Be aware what your food is doing to your body.  It could make the difference for you and especially if you are feeding this to your kids.  There are so many behavioral issues.  Feeding kids correctly can affect the way they act. 

Why am I putting this on my blog?  Because I think that America needs to quit being complacent.  We need to start standing up for ourselves.  The FDA decides what we do and don't eat.  Why is it that they are allowing poisons in our food?  That can't be good. 

God has motivated me to speak up.  So I am. 

No comments: