Yes. I know. I slack. It has been over a month. Well I will tell you why. Blogspot seems to be on a quest to make it as difficult as possible for you to put pictures and videos on here. I try very hard to keep you all updated. At one point Blogspot let me upload videos. Then they took away the "icon", and therefore the power to upload a video. When I upload pictures, I either have to upload one at a time or I have to upload on another site, make a slide show, then post it here. It is an endless process. I know I am complaining. Get over it. It just makes me crazy that it cannot be easier. So I don't know what I will do with videos, but for now here are a couple pictures to tide you over.
Circus day. Also happened to be Tanner's Birthday.
Avery learned to ride her bike on two wheels.
Oh yeah, and no matter what I do, I cannot get Bible Gateway to actually sync with Blogger and tell people the actual scripture for the day. Also, when other people blog, sometimes it isn't updated in their "ticker"....more complaints. Frustration is high with BLOGGER!
No comments:
Post a Comment