Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring in Kansas

Spring has always been my favorite season.  Spring brings new flowers, clean air, thunderstorms (sometimes that isn't so good...), no more sweatshirts, summer fun...the list goes on.  I just LOVE spring.  I look forward to days outside with the kids, evenings after dinner going on a bike ride, mornings going for a walk.  Just makes my heart happy.  What a beautiful thing God has given us.  Here are some pictures to show our spring time fun.  Most are of Shea since she sits right next to me.  I can snap dozens of her, the other two are WAY too busy.


I also was blessed with a visit from my Dad.  While I didn't get tons of pictures of him and the kids, I have a couple gems.  Thought I would share those too!!





Since I wrote the above glorious praises for spring, the kids and I went on a bike ride.  Well lucky for me, Avery had a meltdown from leaving to coming home.  Her bike was too hard to ride.  Not sure what the problem ended up being, but long story really short, it was the longest 45 minutes of my life.  SO much fun.  Love spring.  At least everyone in town could enjoy her screaming too.

No comments: