So I haven't posted lately. Yup, mostly out of laziness. I had a baby and then I have had other people around my house for 3 weeks. Yeah there was a week there when I had some time to myself, but I also had 3 kids. Yeah, just that simple. You try it. I have not taken quite as many pictures of Shea as I did of the other two when they were young, but I did get some good ones. I will be sharing those below.
Tanner, as you may remember, was quite a crabby patty for AWHILE. He has since come out of it and is quite a joy to be around and play with. I LOVE IT. I had the paperwork filled out to trade him in for another, but the day before I filed the paperwork, he came out of his bad mood. Lucky for him. You never know what kind of family he would have gotten. He is such a champ at the potty. He even got up in the middle of the night last week to go potty. Problem is he didn't tell anyone and he didn't put his diaper back on. Luckily I also had to get up in the middle of the night and found his diaper on the bathroom floor and put it back on him.
Avery is loving being a big sister. She is so loving with Shea. Sometimes I have to put her in time-out because she will not STOP loving Shea. UGH. I am nervous about her picking Shea up. I think it is just a matter of time.
I haven't done much but take the kids to the park. I am still nervous about the pool and three kids. I just need to bite the bullet. I am sure all will be fine, I have to just do it. I will need to make sure Tanner is in a life jacket at all times, including the baby pool. I just don't trust him. All boy = unpredictability.
Other than that we are one big happy family. Enjoy the pictures.
Play group at the Fire station
Recent kid pictures
3 comments:
When Leslie was Tanner's age and we would go to a friends pool, we would make sure Leslie had her life vest on before we would even open the gate. She would just walk right into the water without hesitation! Fun times!
Fantastic pictures but I have to say my favorite is naked TV time!
wow, what a beautiful family you have. I really can't believe how much Shea looks like Avery!!! Enjoy your summer and your time with your kids...
Post a Comment