what a beautiful name, to match a beautiful little girl. You have an amazingly wonderful family. I about had a tear looking at the pictures. Miss you all! cassie
Congrats, your family is just beautiful! Hopefully we can make a trip to see you all this summer...we're so close now compared to when you were in Alaska! God Bless you!
5 comments:
How cute - Avery looks so happy to have a little sister! Congrats again. You have one good looking family!
thank you now I think I can wait till the 23rd... but it's going to be hard!
what a beautiful name, to match a beautiful little girl. You have an amazingly wonderful family. I about had a tear looking at the pictures. Miss you all!
cassie
Congrats, your family is just beautiful! Hopefully we can make a trip to see you all this summer...we're so close now compared to when you were in Alaska! God Bless you!
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
Post a Comment