Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Children's museum

This past weekend the kids and I decided to go to Lincoln, NE to the children's museum. We had decided to ride along with a friend and her two boys since they were already planning on going. So we decided to get all packed up and leave for York, NE which is were her parents live. We stayed there Thursday night and then went to the museum on Friday. Despite the "big" snow storm that Nebraska had on Friday, we still drove the 40ish miles to Lincoln for the children's museum. That was totally worth it. We enjoyed every part of that place. The kids had a wonderful time. That place is absolutely amazing. There are scaled down versions of just about everything. There are also life size versions of many things too. My kids could enjoy that place for years to come. Too bad it is 3.5 hours away. I would love to go to something like that more often. I will have to search in our area to see what is around.

Today's weather is in the 70's again. I am off to the park with the kids. Enjoy the pictures.

The "storm"

The mini vet clinic

One of the many water tables

The "jungle"

Tanner's traditional pose

All the kids passed out after a fun day. Gage in the front next to Tanner and Holden in the back next to Avery.

No comments: