It is a crock. Seriously I think the childless members of government came up with it to torture those with children. Gaining an hour of sleep is a misnomer in the Fall. Basically those with children loose an hour of sleep in the spring and fall. It is not just for one day though. It takes about a week for the kids to figure out what time it is again. There is no changing a baby's internal clock. So we suffer.
Just in case you couldn't tell, the kids were up at 5 and 5:30 this am. Of course that was an hour later in their internal clock. Either way it was way to early for us. I HATE morning, especially when it comes at the expense of my sleep. I am going to go be chipper for my kids. Happy daylight saving to you.
P.S. on a different note, our gas prices are down to $2.05 a gallon. Yippee! Correction: as of this am it is $1.99.
No comments:
Post a Comment