Monday, August 18, 2008

3...How can that be?

Yes you guessed it. She is now officially 3. As Avery says "I am going to be 3 in August 18th." How to you explain that it is just one day and tomorrow is another day? She will get a Cinderella cake tonight. She is pumped about that.

Here is just a teaser. A couple pictures that I took today of the birthday girl.

The first one is with her chocolate doughnut that had some candles in it. We sang to her and she got to open 1 present. Yes this was breakfast.



This one is of Avery in her HUGE birthday hat that her Grandma Dee bought for her.




Wish me luck with the sugar high tonight. Oh yeah, that is a sweater on Avery...in August...IN KANSAS. UNREAL. I debated putting jeans on her. It was 65 this morning. Now the sun is coming out...give it time...

3 comments:

ArcticAngel said...

happy birthday miss avery...i remember the day you were born, seems like yesterday...where did the time go? love you!!! cassie

DESTINY said...

Can you believe our girls are 3! Man I feel old! Your walls look a lot like mine :)

LOL
D

ArcticAngel said...

okay its like 3 to 2 on updates...hop to it sista!