Do you have to be in the mood for blogging? I would have to say the answer is yes. I am not in one of those moods. I haven't been for a few weeks. We have been CRAZY with tons of house stuff. In the middle of trying to get settled the kids and I got sick. Tanner landed himself in the hospital for 24 hours. Wonderful. He finally has a Dr. that is going to be proactive about his "asthma". Funny that I have to put it in quotations. They will not technically diagnose until 3 years old. Unless they are in the midst of an attack and not if they are having trouble breathing if they are sick. Whatever. He could still grow out of it they say. Again...whatever...just treat it now. I am not going to wait until he is 3 to do something about it. So he is on breathing treatments. He hates it. So do I. We manage.
Avery is doing very well now. She is starting to settle down. It was quite a summer for her to begin with. Finally she is back in the listening mode. I am happy that it has come around. She has matured a ton in the last few weeks. She is very good at the pool. I cannot wait until next year when she can do swimming lessons at the local pool. It is a great pool with a zero entry and a kiddie pool. Then they have a huge pool on the other side for bigger kids and a huge slide. It is fun living in a small town.
Tanner is a hoot. We LOVE to watch him discover things. He has started babbling about everything he sees. We pretend we understand him and answer how we want to answer. "blkajldfjapppdfassdd;"..."Yes tanner that is a ball, pick it up and throw it." Funny thing though, he completely understands what I have told him to do and he picks it up and throws it. I love it. He is such a sweet boy. He melts your heart with his big blue eyes and his dimples. He is a mamma's boy right now. I don't complain.
Quinton has been very busy with work. He will be going to CA next week for work. After he gets done on Friday he will fly through Denver, CO. Since the kids and I will be in CO visiting Teylor (Q's sister) we will pick him up and spend an extra couple days out there. I am really excited. Teylor is due with their first baby next month. I cannot wait.
I am pretty much the same. Nothing much to report. I love life.
Blessings.
1 comment:
It sounds like you are busy getting settled. Have a safe travel to CO. Check out our blog @ 3littlegirlsanddaddytoo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment