Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Colorado trip

So we got back from Colorado safely. We had a wonderful time. Teylor and Tex are wonderful hosts. We had a great time visiting. We didn't to too much while we were out there, but we managed to keep busy with the kids. Take a look at the pictures...it tells the whole story.



Quinton's parents are coming out this weekend. We will begin working on some big projects. I say that as if any of the projects in our house are small. However, it will be nice to have a couple extra hands around this weekend to help. I am looking forward to it.

I will write more about our trip later. I just wanted to be sure to get the pictures up so people could see how cute my kiddos are.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously - could your kids be ANY cuter? Tanner's expressions just melt my heart!

ArcticAngel said...

aha! you still haven't updated your blog!!! (me neither :})