What a beautiful joy that brings to my heart every time I hear it. It is a simple statement. Could be made of anyone. But simply it means that Jesus is Alive. I am thankful that the God I love is alive. I am thankful that the God that loves me is alive and active in this world. I am SO very thankful that God is present in my home and loves my children more than me. I cannot imagine my life without those simple facts. Jesus has given the world an opportunity. All we have to do is accept it and follow. Jesus was a wonderful Rabbi that traveled all over to spread His good news. His disciples followed. What I wouldn't give to have been one of those disciples. A beautiful saying that I love is May you always be covered in the dust of your Rabbi. That simply means that you are following so closely behind your Rabbi that you get covered in the dust from your travels. I would love to be covered in the dust from my Rabbi. May you always be covered in the dust of your Rabbi, Jesus.
Here are some pictures from Easter and birthday.
2 comments:
Good pics, thanks for the update. Please tell Quinton happy b-day from David. Hope all is well.
Great pics! And I see the grandparents I hear soooo much about!
Post a Comment