Recently I have been diving deep into the Word of God. Which means I have been looking into what it actually means to be a Christian. I am so sad about the fact that SO many people miss the point as to what it means to be a Christian. Sold out for God. Jesus Freak. It is something that is so near and dear to my heart. I have so many questions:
Do so many people refuse God and Christ because they are afraid?
Afraid of what? The love and acceptance of God?
Do you really think you can be your own God?
If you do not follow Christ and God's word, where does your moral center come from? Society? Pfffftttt...
Do people that accept only half of God's word really think they are getting the whole picture?
Do you understand that God's grace is his choice to bestow upon you?
Did you know that you are not saved by your works? Did you know that you are only saved by God's grace?
Did you know the only way you could get that grace is through faith in Jesus Christ?
Did you know that faith is all it takes to get forgiveness of your sins?
I am so frustrated. If you have ever read the bible you would understand that the bible contains GOOD NEWS. GOOD NEWS. News of your salvation, God's grace, God's love, UNCONDITIONAL love. Who doesn't want that? Seriously.
What are you filling the hole in your life with if it isn't God? I bet it isn't filling that hole in your soul. I bet you need more. I bet if that emptyness were filled with God's love you would understand where I am right now. How wonderful it is to start each and everyday of my life knowing that my life is in God's hands. All I have to do is follow his lead. Sure I screw it up sometimes. We all do, only because we are human, and have been given the choice. But God forgives. God forgets. God leads me back to the path of righteousness.
So what are you waiting for? Have questions about what I am saying? Send me an email!! kristinwilson79@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment