Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Post Christmas

Since I last blogged I have no idea what has happened. Too much to say in one spot. We had Avery’s program for school. Not sure if I posted about that or not. My kid was “that kid” on the end. The one with a goofy look on her face. The one that looked like a deer in headlights. The one that doesn’t have a future in show biz. The program was chaos. The kids were everywhere. They had fun. All the cameras in the room…sheesh, there must have been 200K worth of video and digital cameras in the room. I got only a couple good shots. I couldn’t get a very good picture due to the amount of florescent light in the room. Enjoy the ones I got.
Can you count all the cameras in this place?
Then we went to Iowa for Christmas. It was a short and very packed trip. I must say that we packed quite a lot of stuff in a short time. I will say the kids had a fantastic time. They enjoyed being with cousins. I love that we can get to see everyone. I did have a hard time trying to keep any schedule at all with them. When we got home the kids slept, and slept, and slept. I am so glad they are on a routine again. Tanner is a bear when he doesn’t get sleep. So as you can imagine after Christmas, we were fighting the bear!!

Notice the pictures below with Q playing with the train that AVERY AND TANNER got. Funny how that works. His remark to me was…another toy I will have to play with when the kids are sleeping. Tanner is like Godzilla, comes in and ruins all of his hard work.

On another note, since Thanksgiving, we have been fighting ear infection after ear infection with Shea. She is due to go to the ENT on the 25th of Jan. Looks like she is going to get tubes. I am good with that. Makes me nervous to put my baby under anesthesia, however, nothing else works. We have been trying very hard to keep her healthy. The other two tricycle motors in this house do not help with that. They get sick, then they touch her. She get sick, and then gets an ear infection immediately after. Ahh well such is life. Please pray for her to get better. Please pray that she stays healthy until she gets to the ENT. Please pray that she will have a better quality of life after the tubes get put in.

That is all I have to post on right now. I am in the midst of trying to get too many things done without enough time.

No comments: