I get nostalgic sometimes. I had to post this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video of Avery. I remember specifically getting the camera to record this. I cannot believe how much she has changed since this. I see her everyday, so I forget that at one time she was this little know-it-all with chubby cheeks, big round eyes, and a soft little voice. The only thing different now is that her cheeks are not as chubby and her voice is a lot louder. I miss this.
Just for fun, here is a video of Avery and Tanner doing their "gymnastics dance". This what totally something they made up not me. I take no credit for the dance, just for bringing them in the world.
2 comments:
Don't blink they grow up sooo fast!
this video is one of my absolute favorites!!! Avery is growing up way too fast!!! c
Post a Comment