Thursday, April 30, 2009

All sorts

I don't have much time to write. Here is what you are getting in this post: 2 more pictures of my belly. I don't see much difference, but Q says I get really big in the end. One picture of my fashionista. A slide show of Tanner's birthday. And a quick update.

Tanner's birthday was wonderful. He had a great day. He loves his new trucks. BIG TRUCK. He loves to say "big" with anything, including bowel movements. Quite funny actually. He has been pretty difficult lately, giving me a run for my money. I didn't quite realize that he would be so vocal when it came to wanting something, but he can throw a tantrum for hours. His record is 4 hours. Try that on for size when it is the middle of the night. Hopefully this is a fast phase and we will be on to something else soon. I have so many Tanner stories that I would have to start another blog with what he does on a daily basis. Many people think I exaggerate, but I just never know what is up his little sleeve.

Avery is becoming quite the "Girl". She has NEVER let me do her hair, for awhile she fought me on dressing her in girly clothes, and wouldn't even think of letting me match something she is wearing. However, I let her choose her own clothes from time to time. The outfit she is wearing in the picture here is something she "threw" together. Love to see how proud she is of it. I haven't had the heart to tell her she could get paid as a clown with that outfit on. Other than her clothing choices, she is also quite the little mommy. I love to see her with babies. My only worry is how many times she will be picking up the new baby and carrying it to me. Hopefully this baby is resilient.



37 Weeks


38 Weeks


Tanner's Birthday


Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Please say some prayers for us as we get closer to having this baby. I will keep you all posted on what we have.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the birthday hat. I have been thinking about you a lot as you get closer to your due date! I will keep you in my prayers and cannot wait to see pictures of Baby Wilson!