Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fixing my blog

I am going to go back through my blog and fix all of the videos so you can see them again. When I first starting doing this the videos would all be there but just a thumbnail. Well the website I have the videos on has changed so now they require a bit more info to put the video on my blog. Long story short...I have to redo all of my previous blogs. Oh well.

So be patient with me as I work on my blog again. It will make some people happy to see that I am doing this again.

In other news, Quinton and I (and of course the kids) are going to visit Teylor and Tex (Quinton's sister) in OR. We are pretty excited. We are going to go in October. It will take us about 10 hours of flying and waiting. Once we get there we will then have to drive 3 hours from Boise ID to their house. It will be interesting. I hope that our kids can hang on. We are pumped to go visit them though.

Finally, I am asking for some prayers. I have a very good friend that is having some tough times with family and her own pregnancy. She is only about 28 weeks and has just been put on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy (which they hope to be another 9 weeks). She has a 2 1/2 year old. They are going through some tough times. I hope you can help me in praying for the safety of this baby and her.

Love to all!

No comments: